The APSP Midwest Chapter is run by dedicated volunteers that make up independent manufacturers, distributors, swimming pool builders, retailers, landscapers and service companies for the Pool & Spa community. The chapter is always looking for volunteers to help on the chapter in any capacity.
The APSP Midwest Chapter stops meeting in April and resumes again in August to avoid disrupting your busy season activities. It takes time to ramp up your involvement so the sooner you sign up, the sooner you can start helping other volunteers improve our industry. The chapter has the following positions that at any given point can use for volunteers . . . Thank You for your consideration!
- Board of Directors
- 12 Members
- Directors serve 3 year Terms
- Officers Serve 1 Year Terms (Only Directors are able to be Officers)
- President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer
- Committee Chairperson (Only Directors are able to be Chairperson)
- Chairperson Runs & Manages Committee
- Committee Volunteer
- Can Volunteer on 1 or more Committees
Please visit our chapter website at www.apspmidwest.org/volunteer-sign-up for more information on how you can help to run our chapter!